Cranberry Brie Chicken Pizza
Makes one 14" - 16" pizza
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 14 minutes
Total Time 34 minutes
Servings 8 slices
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups Chicken Breast cooked and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Brie Cheese cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Red Onions thinly sliced, optional
In a small sauce pan, combine the cranberries, sugar, honey, white wine vinegar, and salt.
Over medium-low heat, stirring regularly, bring the cranberries to a simmer. With the back of a spoon, crush the cranberries. Simmer until mixture has thickened, about 5-7 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
Preheat oven to 500°F, when the oven has reached 500°F, reset the oven down to 475°F
On a 14" - 16" pizza crust, evenly spread out the cranberry sauce.
Top with chicken, cheeses, and red onions.
Bake in preheated oven for 14-16 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pizza slightly cool on the pan for 5 minutes before serving.