These Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Brownies are exactly what your Valentines Day needs! Or any day for that matter… TRIPLE chocolate, need I say more?! Chewy, chocolaty, rich, and crispy on the edges, with the perfect crackle on top, makes for one delicious brownie.
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
Brownies have always been a favorite around our house. One of our favorite ways to serve these brownies is warming them up slightly, with a big ole scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top! But lets be more realistic, our more typical way consists of demolishing them straight out of the pan…
These brownies come together in a snap, and in one bowl! I promise the most difficult part is sifting the almond flour and cocoa powder. These are almost impossible to mess up, perfect if you are just getting your feet wet in the kitchen, and want to knock the socks off of your friends!
If you like these brownies, make sure to check out my death by chocolate cake pops!
We would love to hear from you, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! Also, please subscribe to our emails! The subscription box can be found in the side bar (on a desktop) and near the bottom of the page (on mobile), or we can be found on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 200 grams Chocolate, I prefer to use dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 200 grams Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 7”x11” glass oven safe dish.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until batter is thick and well combined.
- In the same bowl, sift in the almond flour and cocoa powder. This is a very important step as both almond flour and cocoa powder tends to clump up during storage. Gently stir batter until almond flour and cocoa powder are well combined and the batter is smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl, or in a double broiler, melt the chocolate chips. When the chocolate is completely melted, fold into batter until just combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving or adding the ganache.
- Place finely chopped chocolate into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until just boiling. Pour the heated cream over chocolate and DO NOT STIR. Let this sit for exactly 5 minutes. After 5 minutes whisk vigorously until a thick chocolate ganache has formed. The cream may seem like it is not incorporating, but just keep whisking. The ganache should come together in about 2-3 minutes.
- Let the ganache sit at room temperature to cool before piping onto brownies. The longer the ganache sits, the thicker it will get.
• Please note- you are responsible for making sure the products you are using are gluten free. Some granulated sugars have additives that can contain gluten, as well as some brands of cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
• For Ganache; it is best to weigh the ingredients, using a measuring cup can be unreliable for getting a true 1:1 ratio. For a stable ganache use a 1:1 ratio of chocolate to heavy cream.
• If you want a ganache glaze use 1 part chocolate to 2 parts heavy cream.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g