Pan Fried Maple Sweet Potatoes are one of our all time favorite side dishes! They just seem to pair well with everything, and they are super simple! They are crispy, savory, and mildly sweet.
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
The maple syrup slightly reduces to become sticky and just divine!
This side dish is packed full of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. With super simple ingredients and preparation, you can rest easy knowing this is a great choice for you and your family! Sometimes simple and easy is best!
a great nutritional choice
Sweet potatoes are a root vegetable and packed full of nutrients. They are a great alternative to regular potatoes. Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and they are a great source of antioxidants! But it doesn’t end there, maple syrup is also packed full of antioxidants and a good alternative to processed sugars. Pure maple syrup is a naturally occurring sugar and a much healthier choice!
This is a perfect side dish for any occasion, and with Easter right around the corner, this is on our menu for sure! Keep your eyes open for my extra special Easter entree, coming to the blog early next week! Hint- these Pan Fried Maple Sweet Potatoes pair like a match made in heaven with the entree!
We would love to hear if you tried this recipe! We put a lot of work into our recipes and love to hear how they worked for you! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- 4-5 cups Sweet Potatoes , diced into 1/2" cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In a large skillet, add the vegetable oil and butter to the pan. Over medium heat melt the butter, and heat the oil slightly.
- Add all of the diced sweet potato and stir well to fully coat with the butter and oil.
- Sauté sweet potato until browned and cooked fully. Around 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle with Maple Syrup and salt, stir well and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g