Yes, you read the title right... Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! These cookies are all of the best cookie ingredients crafted together to create the ultimate cookie! They are super soft, chewy, moist, and spectacular in every way.
These peanut butter banana chocolate chip cookies took weeks of testing, tweaking, and retesting to get them perfect and trust me.... they are perfect.
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
These come together like most cookie recipes, wet ingredients beaten and then stirred into the dry ingredients. You then refrigerate the cookie dough to allow it to firm up a bit before shaping and baking.
Then comes the portioning, rolling the cookie dough balls, and baking. These are probably the biggest and thickest cookies you will ever make. Each cookie contains roughly ¼ cup of cookie dough, I know, it seems like a lot, but it is worth it!
I do not recommend making the cookies smaller but if you want to make the cookies smaller, you will have to reduce the baking time. Bake the cookies until the edges are just beginning to turn golden brown. I can not guarantee that the cookies will remain as soft and chewy if they are reduced in size.
These cookies will last up to 5 days stored at room temperature in an air tight container. Keep in mind that putting the cookies into the refrigerator after they are baked may dry them out.
We would love to hear if you tried this recipe! We put a lot of work into our recipes and love to hear how they worked for you! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
We have also recently started a YouTube channel, so don't forget to subscribe so you are the first to see our new recipe videos!
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Mashed Banana, approx. ½ cup
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Beat with a mixer until fully incorporated and smooth. Add egg, egg yolk, mashed banana, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. Beat mixture again until smooth and all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add dry mix into the wet mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Scoop out about ¼ cup of cookie batter and roll into a ball using your hands. Place cookies on baking sheets, leaving lots of room between the cookie dough balls, keeping in mind they will spread out as they bake. I usually only place 6 cookie dough balls on one baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Remove cookies from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
Cookies will keep fresh up to 5 days in an airtight container stored at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g