Can you believe that it is already day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas!? That means tomorrow is the day that it all wraps up…☹️ . But on the plus side, today we are going to share possibly one of the tastiest recipes yet… Chocolate Cream Cookies!!
These cookies were inspired by a delicious recipe that I generously received from a coworker years ago. And don’t get me wrong, that recipe is delicious.
But I was on a mission to make this an easily “shareable” recipe, so you can make a big batch of these cookies and deliver them to your friends and family!
Christmas is going to look A LOT different this year and trust me when I tell you, contactless cookie deliveries to your friends and family will make everyone smile during this difficult time of year.
These cookies are the most delicious version of a sandwich cookie you have ever tasted, and they are a no bake recipe, too!
These chocolate cream cookies can even be enjoyed frozen as kind of a super fancy ice cream sandwich!!
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
A few things you will need to make this recipe
Let’s make some Chocolate Cream Cookies!
As I mentioned above, this is a NO BAKE cookie recipe, which makes it super duper easy.
To make the filling
Then in the bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and salt.
Beat the filling mixture on high speed for 2-3 minutes, until it is smooth and creamy.
Add the confectioners sugar, one cup at a time, beating for 1 minute in between additions.
Next, add the mini chocolate chips and beat until just combined.
Transfer the prepared filling to a large piping bag and set aside.
On a large baking sheet, lay out one layer of chocolate wafer cookies and in the middle of each chocolate wafer cookie, pipe ~1 ½ tablespoons of filling.
Then place another chocolate wafer cookie on top and gently press on top.
Place the tray of cookies in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to slightly chill.
After the cookies have been slightly chilled, remove the tray from the refrigerator. And in a small bowl, melt the white chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth and fully melted.
Transfer the melted chocolate to a small zip top bag and snip off one of the corners.
Drizzle the chocolate overtop of the sandwich cookies.
Return the cookies to the refrigerator and let chill for 2 hours before serving.
Store chocolate cream cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy within 5 days.
OR (our favourite)
Put these cookies in the freezer! It turns them into a crazy delicious ice cream sandwich!!! Cookies will last in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
That’s a wrap on day 11, a super easy, no bake recipe for chocolate cream cookies that are freaking delicious!
We hope you enjoyed the eleventh day of Christmas, make sure to check back tomorrow morning at 8am MST for day TWELVE!
We hope our recipes can bring some joy into your homes during these times. Also, we put a lot of work into our recipes, so we would love to know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out for you!
Check out the other recipes in our 12 Days of Christmas holiday event!
- First Day of Christmas- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Second Day of Christmas- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Third Day of Christmas- Almond & Cashew Buttercrunch Toffee
- Fourth Day of Christmas- Hot Buttered Rum
- Fifth Day of Christmas- Sponge Toffee
- Sixth Day of Christmas- Sweet & Spicy Holiday Chex
- Seventh Day of Christmas- Spicy Bacon Jam Brussel Sprouts
- Eighth Day of Christmas- Snickerdoodles
- Ninth Day of Christmas- Double Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
- Tenth Day of Christmas- Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- Eleventh Day of Christmas- Chocolate Cream Cookies
- Twelfth Day of Christmas-
We would love to see your creations on Instagram! Tag your creations from the 12 Days of Christmas using #whippeditup2020
If you have any questions about this recipe, I would be happy to answer them in the comments down below! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- 400 grams Thin Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 ½ cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz White Chocolate, melted
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, and salt.
- Beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the confectioners sugar, one cup at a time, beating for 1 minute in between additions.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and beat until just combined.
- Transfer the filling to a large piping bag and set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, lay out one layer of chocolate wafer cookies, in the middle of each chocolate wafer cookie, pipe ~1 ½ Tablespoons of filling.
- Place another chocolate wafer cookie on top and gently press to attach.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- After the cookies have been slightly chilled, remove them from the refrigerator. In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth and fully melted.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a small zip top bag and snip off one of the corners.
- Drizzle the chocolate overtop of the sandwich cookies.
- Return the cookies to the refrigerator and let chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Cookies should be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Cookies can also be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 50 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Please Note- The nutritional information provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator and it will vary based on the ingredients that you use.