Summer is upon us, and so is all of the light and colorful summer food! Now let me tell you about this Kale Cauliflower Caesar Salad because it is the bomb dot com.
Everyone loves classic caesar salad, right? Well this Kale Cauliflower Caesar Salad fully encompasses that, and then amps it up a notch by adding pumpkin seeds, oven roasted cauliflower, and dried cranberries! I could eat this for 10 meals straight and still be in love with it!
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
It is the ultimate caesar salad for two reasons:
- It is pure summer in a bowl. Light, but still super filling, satisfying, and most importantly HEALTHY!!
- It LASTS in the fridge!! Dare I say, I enjoy it the second day even more than the first!
Yup, you read that right, this salad lasts in the fridge! And can I tell you a secret.... many of you will think I have completely lost it, but I almost prefer it on day two!
Classic caesar salad has virtually a 30 minute shelf life before it starts to go down hill and it will go down hill FAST. Soggy lettuce, watery slimy dressing, leaving a less than desirable slop in a bowl. But not this salad! Making it a great option for a meal prep or summer picnic.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
This stuff is so good I had to do an entirely separate post about it! It has quickly become a staple for us, and it is so versatile! Over on that post I give tips and tricks on how to execute the perfect oven roasted cauliflower every time! Click here to read all about it and get the recipe!
We would love to hear if you tried this recipe! We put a lot of work into our recipes and love to hear how they worked for you! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 bunch Kale, stemmed, ripped, and washed
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Red Onion, diced
- 3-4 Tablespoons Dried Cranberries
- 3-4 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- In a large salad bowl combine kale, oven roasted cauliflower, pumpkin seeds, red onions, dried cranberries, Parmesan cheese, Caesar salad dressing, and garlic.
- Toss well to completely coat all ingredients in dressing
- Serve & Enjoy
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g