With the holiday season in full swing, let me introduce Sun-dried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Baked Brie. Aka, your new best friend. This savory baked brie with roasted garlic and sun-dried tomatoes is the prefect appetizer for a chilly fall afternoon. It is easy to prepare, and can even be done up to a day in advance!
Anyone who knows me, even a little bit, knows how much I LOVE roasted garlic. It is an extremely versatile ingredient, and I use it A LOT! (expect to see my obsession shine through in future recipes😍) Once you learn the method, be sure to keep this secret weapon in your back pocket!
This Sun-dried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Baked Brie is a great option for hosting a holiday meal where you just need to not worry about the appetizers (but still want them to taste amazing)! Prepare a day ahead, heat it up and throw it on the table! Serve with your favorite crackers, a sliced baguette, or some tortilla chips. Spoons are acceptable as well 😉
We would love to hear if you tried this recipe! We put a lot of work into our recipes and love to hear how they worked for you! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Baked Brie
- 1 450 gram wheel of Brie
- 10 Cloves Garlic, whole
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes, finely diced and drained
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Crackers, Sliced Baguette, or Tortilla Chips , for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel cloves of garlic, and place in a piece of aluminum foil (approx. 8”x8” piece of foil). Pour extra virgin olive oil over the cloves, and season generously with salt and pepper. Gather corners of foil and bunch together creating a little package. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
Preparing the Brie
- Unwrap the brie cheese and stand the brie on its side. Using a serrated knife cut off one end of the brie. Select and oven safe dish that is just slightly larger than the brie wheel. Place brie cut side up in the dish. Set aside.
- When the garlic is finished roasting, transfer from the aluminum foil to a small bowl, using the back of a fork, smash the garlic cloves into a rough paste.
- Spread all of the roasted garlic paste over the top of the brie, sprinkle on finely diced sun-dried tomatoes, and thyme.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until brie is completely melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- For dipping serve with crackers, sliced baguette, or tortilla chips.
- Brie can easily be re-heated in the oven, check it after every 5 minutes while reheating.
- For make ahead, prepare brie completely, just don’t do the final bake. Instead wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place in fridge for up to one day.