These fully loaded breakfast burritos are the perfect easy meal or make ahead breakfast for those hectic days!
Hi everyone! We are back, finally! I know we have been quiet on here lately but we have been working on some HUGE and exciting projects. They will be unveiled in a few weeks, so stay tuned for those! Also, with the holidays coming up and some drastic changes in our day jobs it kind of feels like our heads are going to pop off at any minute now. But we are slowly sorting things out and life is on its way back to normal!
These fully loaded breakfast burritos are Eddie’s recipe! He took the reigns and wrote the recipe and photographed the whole thing! I helped with the taste testing this time and these things are AMAZING.
They are perfect for a quick breakfast and this recipe can be easily adapted for a make ahead meal prep or even a freezer meal!
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
The toppings are definitely not set in stone for this recipe. Feel free to add or change any toppings to your liking, but I am here to tell you, that if you use all the toppings we recommend, you will not be disappointed!
To make ahead and keep these burritos in a refrigerator, assemble the burritos through to step 4. Wrap the rolled burritos tightly in aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator up to 3-4 days. To heat the burritos, preheat the oven to 350°F remove the burrito from the aluminum foil and place the burrito on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and bake for 10-15 minutes.
To turn these burritos into a freezer meal complete the process through to step 4, wrap the burritos tightly in aluminum foil, and store wrapped burritos in an airtight container or zip top bag.
When you are ready to eat, preheat the oven to 350°F. Unwrap the desired amount of frozen burritos and place them on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, and bake for 30-35 minutes until heated thoroughly and golden brown.
An important note
If you are changing any of the toppings, just make sure the desired toppings are ok for prolonged storage in the fridge or freezer.
And that about wraps up these awesome breakfast burritos! We will be getting back into a routine posting schedule shortly and we are releasing a huge and exciting project on December 1st! Make sure you sign up for our email list to be notified as soon as it launches!
We put a lot of work into our recipes, we would love to know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out for you!
If you have any questions about this recipe, I would be happy to answer them in the comments down below! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Burritos
- 4 – 10 ” Flour Tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Cream
- 3 teaspoons Butter, separated
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Pinch of Montreal Steak Spice
- 4-6 pieces Bacon or Turkey Bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 Hot Italian Sausages, cooked and diced
- Diced Tomato
- Diced Red Pepper
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Diced Green Onions
- Chipotle Aioli Sauce, or hot sauce, of choice
- Sour Cream
- In a small bowl, add the eggs, salt, pepper, Montreal steak spice and cream. Whisk to combine.
- In a small fry pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter. Over medium heat, melt the butter. When the butter is melted, add in the whisked eggs. Using a spatula scramble the eggs until they are fully cooked and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Layer on all desired toppings, top with a generous amount of chipotle aioli sauce (or hot sauce, of choice)
- Fold the ends of the tortilla in, and roll tightly. Place burritos seam side down on a baking tray.
- Melt the remaining 2 teaspoons of butter in a small dish, and using a pastry brush, brush the melted butter over the top of the burritos.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until burritos are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.