Everyone loves a good pizza, and you can't get any better than homemade! Pizza is a favourite in our house, as i'm sure it is a favourite in yours too!
First of all, you will need a perfect pizza crust recipe, and a Pizza Marinara Sauce recipe. The pizza crust can make or break a good pizza, I have spent years perfecting the recipe, and I finally have gotten it down to a simple and easy to follow science! Now onto the good stuff!
We will start with the most classic flavour, cheese! Everyone loves a good cheese pizza, and as my fiance Eddie says, "everyone says they hate cheese pizza, and it is always the first one gone!" Well this one will get gobbled up too!
There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
Classic Cheese Pizza
Makes one 14" Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup Pizza Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Havarti Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 500°F, when the oven has reached 500°F, reset the oven down to 475°F
- On a 14" pizza crust, evenly spread out the pizza marinara sauce.
- Top with shredded cheeses
- Bake in preheated oven for 14-16 minutes until the pizza is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pizza slightly cool on the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
We put a lot of work into our recipes, we would love to know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out for you!
If you have any questions about this recipe, I would be happy to answer them in the comments down below! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Yummy cranberries have try this tonight. Great content keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
Thank you! Let me know what you think!
Have you ever before had problems with your
webhost? I'm open for recommendations as my webhost is terrible right now.
I host my site through SiteGround.
I had a few technical issues when I first started up my website, but their customer service was outstanding and they fixed all of my issues. So far, they have been amazing to host with!