Everyone loves a good pizza, and you can’t get any better than homemade! Pizza is a favourite in our house, as i’m sure it is a favourite in yours too!
First of all, you will need a perfect pizza crust recipe, and a Pizza Marinara Sauce recipe. The pizza crust can make or break a good pizza, I have spent years perfecting the recipe, and I finally have gotten it down to a simple and easy to follow science! Now onto the good stuff!
We will start with the most classic flavour, cheese! Everyone loves a good cheese pizza, and as my fiance Eddie says, “everyone says they hate cheese pizza, and it is always the first one gone!” Well this one will get gobbled up too!
Classic Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup Pizza Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Havarti Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 500°F, when the oven has reached 500°F, reset the oven down to 475°F
- Top with shredded cheeses
- Bake in preheated oven for 14-16 minutes until the pizza is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pizza slightly cool on the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
We put a lot of work into our recipes, we would love to know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out for you!
If you have any questions about this recipe, I would be happy to answer them in the comments down below! To get a hold of us, you can shoot us an email or leave a comment down below! We can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.